STEM in Baton Rouge
Think you might want to revitalize the workforce and Baton Rouge area economy?
Help us, help you drive STEM education.
Learning More About Ecosystems
- Design for Success - Developing a STEM Ecosystem - University of San Diego
- Assessing the Impact of STEM Ecosystems - STEM Ecosystems Initiative
- How Cross-Sector Collaborations Are Advancing STEM Learning - (Noyce Foundation)
- Evaluating STEM Ecosystems - PEAR (Partnerships in Education and Resilience) & TIES (Teaching Institute for Excellence in STEM)
- Business Aligning for Students: The Promise of Collective Impact Harvard Business School
- STEM Mentoring: Helping Youth Build STEM Literacy through Supportive Relationships - National Mentoring Resource Center (see also SEA Foundation for Resources (http://stemmentoringprogram.org/curriculum-overview/)
- STEM Mentoring Projects to try from the Afterschool Alliance
The Future of Jobs and Jobs Training (PEW Research)
Learning to Work; Working to Learn (US Chamber)
Technology Counts 2017: Where Schools Stand (EducationWeek)