BR STEM Network Design Studio II: Sustainability by Design
A half-day process to initiate and further enhance the network strategy that builds on the work of the Design Studio held in November.
Thursday, January 25, 2018
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Louisiana Tech Park
7117 Florida Boulevard
The BR STEM Learning Network has come together to increase the number of students graduating from high school possessing requisite STEM skills and knowledge to be postsecondary education-ready and to be competitive for the 21st century workplace.
You can support this effort by joining us at a "Design Studio" facilitated by the national STEM Ecosystem Initiative. Together we can develop a sustainable academic- and workforce-aligned success pathway for all youth in our community.
Participants of the Design Studio II will work together to:
- Review and validate Network vision and guiding principles
- Gain understanding of "Sustainability of an Ecosystem Model"
- Develop shared understanding of the structure of the work and "Leadership Model"
- Operationalizing the work going forward
- Commit to continuing the work
BR STEM is a collaborative group of individuals representing diverse organizations working to build and stimulate STEM activities in Baton Rouge from pre-K to high school and beyond to all forms of higher and continuing education.