STEM Teaching Fellows Grant Program
The Foundation for East Baton Rouge School System will award grant funds of $1,000 to fifteen (15) eligible EBR teachers/staff to recognize and build capacity for excellence, innovation, and leadership in the field of PK-12 STEM education.
Funded by the Capital One Investing in Good program, the STEM Teaching Fellows program will feature a combination of an intensive summer institute, year-round professional development, and collaborative resource-building activities. Continuity of these efforts will be ensured through participation in active learning communities and the sharing of promising practices via district-wide professional development venues such as the STEM Teaching Lab and at practice-sharing events sponsored by the ExxonMobil STEM Learning Network.
• One-year commitment for teachers who are interested in developing and sharing resources and knowledge of STEM student engagement and career building with fellow teachers
• Participation in STEM Teaching Lab activities
• Year-round professional and collaborative learning
• $1,000 grant award
• Recognition as a FEBRSS STEM Teaching Fellow in media and at various events
• APPLICATIONS due: May 26. No more applications being sought.