Foundation Impact Grants
With the generous help of individuals, private organizations and corporations, the Foundation supports a variety of successful or promising programs on a competitive annual grant funding basis. Specifically, we target initiatives aimed at developing skills and knowledge in science, technology, engineering, art and math. Eligible programs will evidence a clear theory of positive change, effective planning and sound fiscal responsibility in each of the following impact areas:
The Foundation for EBRSS supports programs that transform student engagement and accelerate academic performance. Such programs may:
- Utilize new technologies and encourage interest in much-needed STEAM careers and workforce development.
- Promote health and wellness.
- Promote a campus-wide culture and expectation that students will go on to college.
- Foster academic success and long-term achievement for students in the early grades.
Teacher and Leader Development
The Foundation for EBRSS supports programs that promote effective teaching, integrated learning and data-driven leadership. Our grant awards may:
- Empower and reward teachers for implementing high-impact educational projects.
- Provide professional learning opportunities such as guest speakers and attendance at seminars, conferences and workshops.
- Encourage leadership development for all staff.
The Foundation for EBRSS supports programs that promote strategic alliances among school systems, families, communities, businesses and government. Such partnership programs may:
- Increase parental awareness of college and career readiness.
- Encourage alliances that provide curriculum and relevant career-focused opportunities with business and government partners.
Current Grant Opportunities:
- STEM Teaching Fellows: A year-long commitment to professional learning, leadership development and resource sharing among peers. Learn more.